ISO 9001:2015 for Small Businesses by Ray Tricker (Herne European Consultancy Ltd, UK)
Small businesses face many challenges today, including the increasing demand by larger companies for ISO 9001compliance, a challenging task for any organisation and in particular for a small business without quality assurance experts on its payroll. Ray Tricker has already guided hundreds of businesses through to ISO accreditation, and this sixth edition of his life-saving ISO guide provides all you need to meet the new 2015 standards.
ISO 9001:2015 for Small Businesses helps you understand what the new standard is all about and how to achieve compliance in a cost effective way. Covering all the major changes to the standards, this book provides direct, accessible and straightforward guidance. This edition includes:
- down-to-earth explanations to help you determine what you need to enable you to work in compliance with and/or achieve certification to ISO 9001:2015;
- a contextual explanation of ISO 9001 within the structure of ISO 9000 family of standards;
- a detailed description of the structure of ISO 9001:2015 and its compliance with Annex SL;
- coverage of the new requirements for Risk Management and Risk Analysis;
- a guide to the costs involved in implementing ISO 9001:2015 and advice on how to control costs;
- an example of a complete, generic Quality Management System consisting of a Quality Manual plus a whole host of Quality Processes, Quality Procedures and Word Instructions; and
- access to a free, software copy of these generic QMS files to give you a starting point from which to develop your own documentation.
This book is also supported with a complete bibliography containing abbreviations and acronyms as well as a glossary of terms. This comprehensive text will provide you and your small business with a complete guide on your way to ISO compliance.