Help Your Child Make Friends: 101 Ways to Nurture Healthy and Happy Friendships by Poppy O'Neill
Seeing your child struggle to make friends is difficult for anyone
Friendships can be tricky, but help is at hand. This guide will help you teach your child what makes a healthy friendship, and equip them with the tools they need to build stronger bonds and feel more confident in making new friends. Offering ideas, information and simple tips that will help you talk to your child and show them how to develop their social skills, this book will ensure they enjoy better friendships for life.
- Understand what makes a good friend
- Try some fun bonding activities
- Nurture positivity and empathy
- Deal with peer pressure and bullying
- Know when to seek support