My Revision Notes: City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Electrical Installation (8202-30) by Peter Tanner
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide that will guide you through the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Electrical Installation (8202-30).
- Plan your own revision and focus on the areas you need to revise with key content summaries and revision activities for every topic
- Understand key terms you will need for the exam with user-friendly definitions and a glossary
- Breakdown and apply scientific and mathematic principles with clear worked examples
- Use the exam tips to clarify key points and avoid making typical mistakes
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Get ready for the exam with tips on approaching the paper, and sample exam questions
'This book is long overdue. It deepens students' understanding of concepts in electrical installation with clear and accurate technical drawings and images. The common mistakes made in exams feature is very useful and includes things that are often overlooked by delivery staff. The revision guide will prepare students for their end exam and is a great way of learners improving their grades, with stretch and challenging exam-style questions and good exam tips.'
- Neil McManus, Construction T Level Programme Area Manager, Leicester College