Unlocking Constitutional and Administrative Law: Constitutional and Administrative Law by Mark Ryan (Coventry University, UK)
Constitutional and administrative law (public law) is an essential element of all law degrees. Unlocking Constitutional and Administrative Law will ensure that you grasp the main concepts with ease, while giving you an indispensable foundation in the subject. This revised fourth edition is fully up to date with the latest key changes in the law and constitutional developments.
The UNLOCKING THE LAW series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Each chapter contains:
- aims and objectives;
- activities such as self-test questions;
- charts of key facts to consolidate your knowledge;
- diagrams to aid memory and understanding;
- prominently displayed cases and judgments;
- chapter summaries;
- a glossary of legal terminology;
- essay questions with answer plans.
The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications as well as popular option units.