Iceland Marco Polo Map by Marco Polo
Marco Polo Iceland Map: the ideal map for your trip
Let the Marco Polo Iceland Road Map guide you around this wonderful country. Discover a dramatic landscape of hot springs, volcanoes, lava fields and geysers with this highly durable, detailed, touring map of Iceland. It folds away easily and is always on standby to help when you're stuck.
- Perfect touring map - the scale is 1 : 650 000* ideal to help you tour the region by car or campervan.
- Easy to use - the super clear mapping in strong colours and clear text will help you navigate the country like a local.
- New ZOOM system - all large urban areas marked on the main map are cross-referenced to separate transit maps zooming in on the city. Zoom even further with detailed city maps in the index booklet. So if you choose to meander around the country lanes, criss-cross the country by motorway or navigate the streets of Reykjavik this handy, fold-out map has all the information you need.
- Includes 2 city maps - detailed street maps of 2 key cities are also included.
- Iceland highlights - major sights and key points of interest are marked on the map by numbered stars and these are listed in the index booklet with a brief description to help you pick the best places to see en route.
- Extensive index - the thorough index is fully cross-referenced to the map to help you pinpoint your destination quickly.
For the big trips and the little detours, trust Marco Polo's clear mapping and thorough index to guide you around Iceland.
*(1: 650 000 / 1cm=6.5km / 1inch=10.3 miles)