Insight Guides Sicily (Travel Guide with Free eBook) by Insight Guides
Insight Guides Sicily
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Sicily is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Mount Etna, the Riserva dello Zingaro and the Val di Noto, and cultural gems like the Valley of the Temples at Agrigento, discovering Palermo's Arab-Norman heart at the Capella Palatina and La Zisa, and visiting Sicily's great medieval castles, including those in Sperlinga, Caccamo and Catania.
Features of this travel guide to Sicily:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Sicily's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Sicily with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Palermo; Palermo Province; Trapani Province; The Egadi Islands and Pantelleria; Agrigento Province; Caltanissetta Province; Enna Province; Ragusa Province; Siracusa; Siracusa Province; Catania; Mount Etna and Catania Province; Taormina; Messina Province; The Aeolian Islands
Looking for a specific guide to Italy? Check out Insight Guides Italy for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.