Collins Primary Atlas (Collins School Atlases) by Collins Maps
Collins Primary Atlas is a great introduction to mapping of the UK, Europe and all major regions of the world. It supports the Key Stage 2 curriculum and is suitable for children aged 7-11 years.
This new, fully up-to-date edition includes information on map reading skills, the meaning of scale and measuring distances, and is ideal for classroom use or home learning.
* Informative, politically coloured and easy-to-read
* National capitals and major cities are clearly labelled
* Maps are supported with national flags and basic national statistics
* Linked to regional mapping
* Supported by a selection of aerial and terrestrial photographs
* Relief maps show layer colouring and highlight major physical features
This atlas is also available in a Kindle format. The next atlas in the series is the Collins School Atlas, suitable for ages 11+ and KS3.