The Rainforest at Night: Band 04/Blue (Collins Big Cat Phonics) by Nic Bishop
At night in the rainforest, things start to happen. Meet the animals and insects that live in the rainforest, in this simple non-fiction recount by award-winning wildlife photographer, Nic Bishop.
- Blue / Band 4 - An information book
- Text type - Non-fiction
- The focus phoneme in this book is aw (crawl).
- A summary of the creatures that live in the rainforest can be found on the final spread.
- Nic Bishop also wrote Yellow 3 Real Monsters.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.