Berlitz Pocket Guide Kuala Lumpur (Travel Guide with Dictionary) by Berlitz
Berlitz Pocket Guide Kuala Lumpur
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Kuala Lumpur. From top tourist attractions like the Batu Caves, Sin Sze Si Ya Temple and Petronas Twin Towers, to cultural gems, including a once in a lifetime trip to the Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre, walking among the tree tops at the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia and exploring Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman, an ancient Malay house at the heart of the modern city, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Kuala Lumpur:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Around Dataran Merdeka; Petaling Street; Jalan Masjid India and Kampung Baru; Lake Gardens; Brickfields; KLCC; Bukit Bintang
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Malay
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.