Berlitz Pocket Guide Budapest (Travel Guide with Dictionary) by Berlitz Publishing
Berlitz Pocket Guide Budapest
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you're planning to visit Puskas Arena in Budapest to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you're not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Budapest. From top tourist attractions like the Royal Palace, the Castle District and Szechenyi Baths, to cultural gems, including the incredible Great Synagogue, the fascinating House of Terror and the glorious City Park, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Budapest:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Buda's Castle Hill and Old Town; Buda riverside; Obuda; Buda Hills; Crossing the Danube; Pest; Margaret Island; City outskirts; Excursions
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Hungarian
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.