Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Weekend Gardening by Alan Titchmarsh
We all aspire to a beautiful garden that suits our lifestyle, but it can be hard to keep on top of the day-to-day care that gardens often require to look their best. Perfect for those who struggle with the workload, who want a space to relax in but aren't especially green-fingered, or for those are simply too busy to get stuck in, Weekend Gardening shows how to create an achievable garden that lives up to your dreams with just a few hours of work a week.
* Explains the basic principles of labour-saving garden design
* Practical gardening projects that can be completed in a weekend
* Recommended easy-care plants
* Solutions for difficult sites, including tricky soil types
* Quick-reference seasonal tasks