Roald Dahl: The Enormous Crocodile - Ladybird Readers Level 3 Roald Dahl
Ladybird Readers is an ELT graded reader series for children aged 3 -11 learning English as a foreign or second language. The series includes traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction.
- Beautifully illustrated books, carefully written by language learning experts.
- Structured language progression to develop children's reading, writing, speaking, listening and critical thinking skills.
- Eight levels follow the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning (CEFR).
- Language activities provide preparation for the Cambridge English Pre-A1 to A2 (YLE) tests.
- A unique code in each printed book provides access to online audio, extra activities and learning resources.
Roald Dahl: The Enormous Crocodile, a Level 3 Reader, is A1+ in the CEFR framework and supports YLE Movers exams. The longer text is made up of sentences with up to three clauses, some expression of future meaning, comparisons, contractions and relative clauses.
In the jungle lives an enormous crocodile with clever ideas. He wants to eat children. Will the animals in the jungle keep the children safe?
Visit the Ladybird Education website for more information.