Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing by Michael Wohl
In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches the advanced skills that editing professionals need to know most. Using professional broadcast, documentary, and dramatic footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course in video editing and finishing. Readers will learn how to create polished transitions, fix screen direction errors, edit multi-camera projects, work with nested sequences, create fantastic effects, use filters creatively, and composite like a pro. Also covers advanced workflows for managing clips and media, and working with film.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you've learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam