Third Level Maths: Problem Solving Skills (Leckie Student Book) by Trevor Senior
Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2015, First Exam: 2016
This CfE Maths Problem-Solving Skills Pupil Book features differentiated maths investigations to help pupils transfer their maths skills to real-life contexts. Each activity is based on a real-life application of maths, with the corresponding CfE Outcomes and Experiences.
- clearly presented, differentiated maths investigations
- engaging activities based on real-life applications of maths
- suitable for use across S1-S3 as cross-curricular project topics
- each activity is graded by level of difficulty
- relevant CfE Outcomes and Experiences are clearly identified
- highlights opportunities for cross-curricular activities.