Fujifilm X-T4: Pocket Guide: Buttons, Dials, Settings, Modes, and Shooting Tips by Rocky Nook
Designed for photographers who haven't memorized every button, dial, setting, and feature on their Fujifilm X-T4, Rocky Nook's handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you're out and about.
* Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
* Identify every button and dial on your camera
* Learn the essential modes and settings you need to know
* Dive deeper with additional features of your camera
* Execute step-by-step instructions for shooting multiple exposures, in-camera HDR, time-lapse movies, and more
* Follow tips and techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)