BTEC First in Travel & Tourism Student Book by Rachael Aston
Resources designed to support learners of the new next generation BTEC First in Travel & Tourism specification*.
- Covers all core and mandatory units and a wide selection of optional units. (Units 1-10 in the Student Book and Units 11-13 on the Pearson website.)
- Each unit of the Student Book is presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
- Covers of all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at level 2 to ensure that learners are fully prepared for this course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- New Assessment Zone guides learners through both internal and external assessment.
- Practice assignments and assessment guidance help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
We can confirm that Units 11-13 are now available online to everyone who purchases the Student Book.
* From 2012, Pearson's BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.