Philip's RGS World Atlas: (Hardback 23rd Edition) by Philip's Maps
An excellent world atlas. Very illuminating, good colours, clear texts...good glossary and, last but not least, up-to-date. Amazon customer review
* The market-leading world atlas for work, study or leisure
* Great value for money and top seller on Bookscan in this price range.
* 96 pages of authoritative world maps, physical and political
* 70 city maps in the fascinating World Cities section, with full-page satellite images for 10 great cities
* Over 35,000 place name index
All this and a special 32-page introductory section - 'The World in Focus' - covers key geographical themes such as the Earth's position in the Solar System, the structure of the Earth, climate and weather, the environment, population, resources, economics and international organizations. Vital information on topics covered in geography, humanities and economics courses.
The information-packed World Atlas from Philip's, published in association with the Royal Geographical Society has been fully updated for this new 2021 edition.