The Parenting Book by Nicky Lee
'We believe that healthy families are at the heart of a functioning society. We developed our courses and wrote The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book because the church has the opportunity to offer support to people at a practical, grassroots level. Every family strengthened makes a difference to a child and to our nation.'
Drawing on their own experience of bringing up four children, and having talked to thousands of parents over the years on their parenting courses, Nicky and Sila Lee bring fresh insights and time-tested values to the task of parenting. The book covers the following areas:
- Understanding how families work
- Meeting our children's needs
- Building character through setting boundaries
- Helping our children make good choices
- Passing on our believes and values
Full of valuable advice and practical tips, The Parenting Book is a tool to come back to again and again.