Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law by Mark Shepherd
A definitive guide to the National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT), this book, designed with students in mind, demystifies the test process. It explains what the test involves, how best to prepare for it, the most successful techniques for approaching the questions and provides students with a chance to practice and develop their skills.
Presented in an accessible and easy to understand format the content is based on careful analysis of past and sample papers, discussions with admissions tutors and detailed consultations with students. Giving a practical, hands-on insight into what universities are looking for from candidates it includes:
- an introduction to the test
- a guide to approaching MCQs (including an analysis of different types of possible questions and techniques for verifying answers)
- a guide to approaching essay questions
- five sample test papers
- answers and explanations for all MCQs
- sample essays and essay plans.
Mastering the LNAT is essential reading for those wanting to give themselves the best possible chance of securing a place at the university of their choice.