AQA A-level Philosophy Year 1 and AS: Epistemology and Moral Philosophy by Jeremy Hayward
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Enable students to critically engage with the new 2017 AQA specifications with this accessible Student Book that covers the key concepts and philosophical arguments, offers stimulating activities, provides a key text anthology and assessment guidance.
- Cements understanding of complex philosophical concepts and encourages students to view ideas from different approaches through clear and detailed coverage of key topics.
- Strengthens students' analytical skills to develop their own philosophical interpretations using a variety of inventive and thought-provoking practical activities and tasks.
- Encourages students to engage with the anthology texts, with references throughout and relevant extracts provided at the back of the book for ease of teaching and studying.
- Stretches students' conceptual analysis with extension material.
- Helps AS and A-level students to approach their exams with confidence with assessment guidance and support tailored to the AQA requirements.