Insight Guides Scotland (Travel Guide with Free eBook) by Insight Guides
Insight Guides Scotland
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Scotland is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Glen Coe, St Andrews, Burns National Heritage Park, and cultural gems like visiting the grand Stirling Castle, spotting minke and killer whales in the abundant waters around Mull or enjoying Edinburgh's Fringe Festival.
Features of this travel guide to Scotland:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Scotland's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Scotland with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Edinburgh; Glasgow; The Borders; The Southwest; Forth; Clyde; The West Coast; Skye; The Inner Hebrides; The Outer Hebrides; Central Scotland; The East Coast; The Northern Highlands; Orkney; Shetland
Looking for a specific guide to Edinburgh? Check out Insight Guides City Guide Edinburgh for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.