City & Guilds 3850: Mathematics for Caribbean Schools by Ann Douglas-Lee
Improve mathematical skills and understanding with the only resource written specifically for the Caribbean region and published in association with City & Guilds.
This resource is ideal for students, trainees and adults who desire to improve their mathematical skills whether in preparation for further education or for employment opportunities.
- Thoroughly and systematically explore topics across each level with clear explanations, worked examples, tasks and test your knowledge multiple choice activities.
- Focus your learning on the key concepts and strategies with learner tips and helpful reminders throughout.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all three certification levels, with content written by experienced examiners.
- Get exam ready with clear objectives which indicate the skills to be developed and the area of the examination targeted.
- Gain understanding of complex mathematical concepts with everyday transactional uses of mathematics.