Writing Workbook Age 9-11 by Susan Elkin
Solid and rigorous writing practice material for Year 6 children to work on throughout the year in preparation for Common Entrance 11 Plus tests and pre-tests.
Give pupils the best chance of success in Pre-Tests and 11 plus exams with varied and thorough writing exercises. This write-in workbook for pupils aged 9-11 provides 25 activities covering a wide range of writing techniques and forms, with tips and advice.
- Express ideas fluently in writing
- Use appropriate vocabulary, tone and structure for a range of writing needs
- Learn to write in a variety of forms, including a book review, a news report, non-fiction and poetry
Also covers: accuracy and appropriateness in writing, presentation of character, use of dialogue, arguing a case and almost anything needed to write in school, for exams or in everyday life.
Also available from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook Age 9-11
- Reading & Comprehension Workbook Age 9-11
- Grammar & Punctuation Workbook Age 9-11