Grammar & Punctuation Workbook Age 9-11 by Susan Elkin
Solid and rigorous practice material in grammar and punctuation for Year 6 children to work on throughout the year in preparation for pre-tests and 11 Plus Common Entrance exams.
Give pupils the best chance of success in Pre-Tests and 11 plus exams with varied and thorough grammar and punctuation exercises. This write-in workbook for pupils aged 9-11 provides 25 topic-based activities with tips and advice, plus pull-out answers.
- Learn to use precise punctuation to communicate effectively
- Recognise links between punctuation and grammar
- Make sense of text by noticing ways in which grammar determines meaning
Also covers: standard punctuation, grammar terminology, the conventions of English grammar in writing, punctuating writing accurately so that the meaning is clear.
Also available from Galore Park:
- Writing Workbook Age 9-11
- Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook Age 9-11
- Reading & Comprehension Workbook Age 9-11