How to be a Roman: Band 14/Ruby (Collins Big Cat) by Scoular Anderson
So you want to be a Roman? Here is everything you need to know - in 20 easy stages. From the battle ground to building roads - find out the REAL facts to Roman living in this humorous non-fiction information book from Scoular Anderson.
* Ruby/Band 14 books give increasing opportunities for children to develop their skills of inference and deduction.
* Text type: An information book.
* A gallery of the things the Romans did that changed the way we live on pages 46-47 enables children to recap the main features left over from Roman times.
* Additional information retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
* Curriculum links: History: Whay have people invaded and settled in Britain in the past - a Roman case study.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.