Perfect Baking With Your Halogen Oven: How to Create Tasty Bread, Cupcakes, Bakes, Biscuits and Savouries by Sarah Flower
Nutritionist Sarah Flower has been a big fan of the Halogen Oven since its launch and uses her own every day to cook for her family. Following her bestselling The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook, she shows you how versatile your Halogen Oven can be and how you can use it to bake bread, cupcakes, cakes, pastries, biscuits, puddings and savouries.
Whether you're baking for coffee breaks, tea time, picnics, or any family occasion you'll find nearly 150 savoury and sweet treats in this book, including many of your favourites - plus lots of new baking ideas. This is a book of indulgence, baking and yumminess - grab your pinny and get cooking!
1. Using Your Halogen Oven
2. Top Baking Tips
3. Tasty Savouries
4. The Bakery - Bread and More...
5. Cupcakes, Muffins and Fairy Dust
6. Sugar, Spice and All Things Nice - Great Cakes and Fancies
7. The Coffee Break - Dunkable Biscuits and Treats
8. Tart it Up and Roll It Out
9. The Big Finish - Delightful Desserts