Hodder Cambridge Primary English Teacher's Pack Foundation Stage by Ruth Price
Support the materials from the Activity and Reading Books with concise teaching notes and practical activity suggestions, based on a mastery approach.
- Gain clarity on the mastery approach and how it works to embed understanding of communication, language and literacy skills in the Early Years setting with clear background information.
- Ensure full coverage of units with unit overviews and links to the Cambridge Primary Stage 1 curriculum framework and the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals for Communication, Language and Literacy.
- Introduce, practise and consolidate the objectives covered in the Activity and Reading Books with practical activities, including success criteria linked to the Early Learning Goals that are covered.
- Link across all resources in the series with ease using references to the relevant pages in the Activity and Reading Books.
- Save time planning lessons and support activities with photocopiable resources.
This series has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Available in this series:
Reading Book A Fiction 9781510457270
Reading Book B Fiction 9781510457294
Reading Book C Fiction 9781510457300
Reading Book A Non-fiction 9781510457287
Reading Book B Non-fiction 9781510457331
Reading Book C Non-fiction 9781510457348
Activity Book A 9781510457249
Activity Book B 9781510457256
Activity Book C 9781510457263
Teacher's Pack 9781510457379