KS3 Maths Teacher Pack 1.3 (Maths Frameworking) by Rob Ellis
Plan and deliver engaging lessons with this pick-up-and-go Teacher Pack. It is perfectly matched to Pupil Book 1.3, the higher tier for the first year of teaching KS3. Great for cover lessons, NQTs, teaching assistants or more experienced teachers in search of ideas.
- Deliver the KS3 maths new curriculum with confidence and prepare pupils for the reformed GCSEs
- Plan ahead with detailed, practical schemes of work for 2 and 3 year teaching
- Support delivery of the Pupil Book material and digital content with concise, editable lesson plans also available in Word
- Pick up and teach detailed lesson plans - easy to teach and easy to set cover
- Understand the aims of the new Programme of Study from the clear outline in the introduction
- Gain ideas on best practice with Ofsted guidance on how to measure progress, implement useful marking and feedback, set appropriate homework, etc.
- Involve parents in the new maths curriculum with the ready-made parent friendly guide in Word that can be customised and published on schools' websites or given out at parents' evenings
- Link the course together with all relevant resources and curriculum references included
- Access popular features from Collins New GCSE Maths now included at KS3, such as:
- Fluency/problem-solving/Reasoning/Financial skills help
- Common misconceptions and remediation
- Probing questions
- Visual skills and progression maps