Microsoft (R) .NET Framework 2.0 Windows (R)-Based Client Development: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-526) by Matthew Stoecker
EXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-526-and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you've learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and labs. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Configure Windows Forms and manage layout of the user interface
- Create lists, buttons, tool strips, and menus
- Set up and manage connections to databases
- Implement data-bound controls to display information to users
- Read, validate, and write XML
- Manage the printing process with dialogs
- Enhance usability with drag-and-drop functionality, accessibility features, and user assistance controls
- Use ClickOnce to configure installation and deployment
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers, including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your training kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 425+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios and lab exercises.
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# code samples on CD.
- 90-day evaluation version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook.k of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.