Edexcel Economics A Student Guide: Theme 3 Business behaviour and the labour market by Marwan Mikdadi
Exam Board: Edexcel
Reinforce students' understanding throughout the course. Clear topic summaries with sample questions and answers will help to improve exam technique to achieve higher grades.
Written by experienced author Marwan Mikdadi, this Student Guide for Economics focuses on the key topics of business objectives, market structures and revenue, costs and profits.
The first section, Content Guidance, summarises content needed for the exams, with knowledge-check questions throughout. The second section, Questions and Answers, provides samples of different questions and student answers with examples of how many marks are available for each question. Students can:
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise summary of topics
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
- Test their knowledge with rapid-fire questions and answers
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce their learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section