Helping Children with Loss: A Guidebook by Margot Sunderland
This is a guidebook to help children who:
- are suffering from the pain of loss or separation from someone or something they love deeply
- have had a parent, relative or important friend leave or die
- are obsessed with their absent parent
- have lost someone they love, but have never really mourned
- are trying to manage all their painful feelings of loss by themselves
- feel that they have lost the love of someone they love deeply
- are suffering from separation anxiety
- and are adopted or fostered children who miss their birth parent terribly.
Helping children with loss using this engaging story and practical guidebook you can help children suffering from the pain of loss or separation. They may be: grieving for the death of a parent, relative or important friend; obsessed with an absent parent; struggling to mourn a loss; trying to manage all of their painful feelings by themselves; suffering from separation anxiety; and adopted or fostered children who miss their birth parent.