Lonely Planet Canada by Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Rockies, marvel at the Northern Lights, or indulge in cultural delights from Montreal's cafe culture to the island villages of Haida Gwaii -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Canada Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Aboriginal cultures, outdoor activities, wildlife, wine, cuisine, epic drives, national parks
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 100 maps
- Covers Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, British Columbia, the Rocky Mountains, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Newfoundland, Banff, New Brunswick, Yukon Territory and more.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times