Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships by John Townsend
For when your trust has been broken: discover how to set firm boundaries again, how to connect deeply without being hurt, and how to safely grow your most intimate relationships.
Painful relationships violate our trust, causing us to close our hearts. But to experience the freedom and love God designed us for, we eventually have to take another risk.
In this breakthrough book, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend takes you beyond the pain of the past to discover how to re-enter a life of intimate relationships. Whether you're trying to restore a current relationship or begin a new one, Townsend gives practical tools for establishing trust and finding the intimacy you long for.
Beyond Boundaries will help you:
- Reinstate closeness appropriately with someone who broke your trust
- Discern when true change has occurred
- Reestablish appropriate connections in strained relationships
- Create a safe environment that helps you trust
- Restore former relationships to a healthy dynamic
- Learn to engage and be vulnerable in a new relationship as well
You can move past relational pain to trust again. Beyond Boundaries will show you how.
Plus, dig even deeper into relational healing with the coordinating video study and study guide. Spanish edition also available.