Insight Guides Pocket Brussels (Travel Guide with Free eBook) by Insight Guides
Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Brussels, from top attractions like the Grand-Place, the cheeky Manneken-Pis statue, and the picturesque towns of Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, to hidden gems, including the the unique Musee des Instruments de Musique and Chinese Pavilion at Laeken. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
- Compact and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Brussels
- Covers Top Ten Attractions and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions, including the Gothic Cathedral des Sts-Michel-et-Gudule, Bruge's Belfry, Antwerp's Grote Market and the picturesque Korenlei in Ghent
- Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
- Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly,modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.