Insight Guides Explore Jerusalem & Tel Aviv (Travel Guide with Free eBook) by Insight Guides
Insight Guides Explore Jerusalem & Tel Aviv
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like the Old City, the Western Wall and the Port of Jaffa, to discovering cultural gems, including the Herodian fortress of Masada, the sensory paradise that is Makhanei Yehuda market and the incredible nighlife at the western end of Rothschild Boulevard, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Features of this travel guide to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv:
- 13 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Jerusalem's Old City; Outside the Old City Walls; Jerusalem's New City; Jerusalem's National Institutions and Parks; Mount Herzl to Ein Kerem; The Dead Sea; Tel Aviv Seafront - Port to Port; Jaffa; Bauhaus - Central Tel Aviv; Markets of Tel Aviv; North of Tel Aviv; Mediterranean Coast; The Galilee
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Israel? Check out Insight Guides Israel for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.