EXCEL 2007 MACROS MADE EASY by Gail Perry
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get beyond the basics with Excel 2007 macros
Now you can take your Excel skills to the next level with help from this hands-on guide. Excel 2007 Macros Made Easy shows you how to create, run, and revise macros to simplify repetitive tasks and store the instructions for complicated ones. You'll learn to use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), add macros to the Excel toolbar, and share your macros with other users. Discover how easy it is to develop custom macros, save time, and boost productivity.
- Record and edit macros
- Create and debug macros in VBA
- Save macros to the Personal Macro Workbook or other workbooks
- Create VBA subroutines and functions
- Develop interactive macros
- Format cells using macros
- Create variables and arrays
- Apply logic to macros with If/Then/Else routines
- Use loops to process data
- Add controls to your worksheets