Fodor's Edinburgh 25 Best by Fodor's Travel Guides
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Edinburgh is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in Scotland and Europe.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights all divided by neighborhood we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Edinburgh's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Edinburgh has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The City Tours section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the More to See section.
- PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our Need to Know section, filled with useful travel tips.
- COVERS: Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Greyfriars Kirk, The Royal Mile, St. Giles' Cathedral, Scotch Whisky Experience, Arthur's Seat, Our Dynamic Earth, the Scottish Parliament, Craigmillar Castle, Leith, the Royal Yacht Britannia, shopping for kilts and woolens, and more!
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Planning to visit other British destinations? Check out Fodor's Scotland and Fodor's 25 Best London.