Fodor's Amsterdam 25 Best by Fodor's Travel Guides
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Amsterdam is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in the Netherlands and Europe.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights all divided by neighborhood we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Amsterdam's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
- UP-TO-DATE: Fully updated coverage on the information you need to know
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Amsterdam has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The "City Tours" section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the "More to See" section
- PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our "Need to Know" section, filled with useful travel tips and essential Dutch phrases
- COVERS: The Anne Frank Huis, Rijksmuseum, Westerkerk, Begijnhof, Bloemenmarkt, Koninklijk Paleis, Museum Het Rembrandthuis, Museum Willet-Holthuysen, NEMO, Stedilijk Museum, Van Gogh Museum, Red Light District, and more!
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Planning to visit other European destinations? Check out Fodor's Essential France and Fodor's Essential England.