DK Eyewitness Top 10 Madeira by DK Eyewitness
With its scenic beaches, rugged wilderness, vibrant towns and award-winning wine, sun-soaked Madeira is an island that dazzles visitors all year round. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the island of Madeira with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Madeira into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best beaches, churches, hiking trails, wine outlets and outdoor activities. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Madeira's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Funchal Cathedral, Museu de Arte Sacra, Blandy's Wine Lodge, Museu da Quinta das Cruzes, Zona Velha, Jardim Botanico, Quinta do Palheiro Ferreiro, Monte, Curral das Freiras and Pico do Arieiro
- Madeira's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Madeira, plus five full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Portugal's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.