DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cyprus by DK Eyewitness
Sun-soaked Cyprus, with its centuries of history, scenic villages, glorious beaches and superb watersports, is an ideal Mediterranean destination. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the Lake District with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cyprus into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best beaches, villages, convents and monasteries, hikes and snorkelling spots. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Cyprus's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Cyprus Museum, Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Pierides Museum, Larnaka, Ancient Amathous, Historic Limassol, Kourion, the Troodos Painted Churches, Kato Pafos Archaeological Park and Akamas Peninsula
- Cyprus's most interesting areas, with the best places for hiking, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Cyprus, plus five full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Mediterranean culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Greek Islands or our DK Eyewitness Greece, Athens and the Mainland.