Successful IT Project Delivery: Learning the Lessons of Project Failure by David Yardley
This book sets out to address the causes of IT project failure and provides the reader with an opportunity so often denied within their own workplace - to learn the lessons from project failure. It uses private and public sector case studies to show how projects can fail easily if only a small number of critical success factors are not met.Key Features
- Understand the impact of failed projects and why they failed in the first place.
- Provides you with a comprehensive set of guidelines and techniques to help deliver a successful IT project.
- Helps you understand the strengths and weaknesses of IT methodologies used today.
- Learn valuable lessons from previous project failures.
- Understand how the behaviour of the project team and key stakeholders can influence the outcome of the project.