Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Administrator's Companion by Charlie Russel
Get your mission-critical network, messaging, and collaboration systems up and running quickly with the essential guide to administering Windows Small Business Server 2003. This reference details the features, capabilities, and technologies for both the standard and premium editions-including Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Exchange Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services, SQL Server 2000, and Internet Information Services-in one volume. Packed with easy-to-follow procedures, real-world troubleshooting tactics, and under-the-hood insights, this ADMINISTRATOR'S COMPANION delivers the expert information you need for everyday, on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Install, upgrade, or migrate to Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Plan and implement network infrastructure, Internet access, and security services
- Customize Microsoft Exchange Server for your e-mail needs
- Administer user rights, shares, permissions, and Group Policy
- Manage disks and data storage, including backups and recovery
- Configure shared printers and fax services
- Manage connectivity for remote access and mobile devices, including wireless systems
- Set up an intranet site and Web server
- Create sophisticated, customer-facing websites
- Implement a reliable, scalable database solution
- Help insulate your network and improve performance with ISA Server 2000Get sample GPOs and an eBook inside.
- Group Policy Objects (GPOs) you can adapt for your own use
- White papers covering various migration scenarios
- Fully searchable electronic version of the book
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.