Microsoft Office Inside Out: 2013 Edition by Carl Siechert
Conquer Microsoft Office-from the inside out!
You're beyond the basics, so dive right into Microsoft Office-and really put these productivity tools and services to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Office-and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Take advantage of Office in the cloud with Office 365
- Get insider tweaks and tips to become more productive
- Sync your email, calendar, and contacts on multiple devices
- Organize and edit complex documents with Microsoft Word
- Enhance Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with rich media
- Handle data with the Microsoft Excel Quick Analysis tool
- Get organized with Microsoft OneNote using expert techniques
- Save, share, and sync documents and settings with SkyDrive
- Use Microsoft Access, Publisher, and Lync in smarter ways