Lean Performance ERP Project Management: Implementing the Virtual Lean Enterprise, Second Edition by Brian J. Carroll
New in the Second Edition-
* Provides project managers an overview of lean benefits and challenges to present to Lean Sponsors and Lean Transformation Steering Committees
* Presents a strategy for ERP project managers dealing with Chinese-based manufacturing
* Includes a refreshed discussion of current events in the transition to lean in the global economy
* Discusses new developments such as e-kanban, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Customer TAKT, and Operational TAKT
* Features a case study of the Lean Commerce system implemented by Toyota North America
Based on the author's practical management and consulting experience, Lean Performance ERP Project Management: Implementing the Virtual Lean Enterprise clearly demonstrates that a lean tool kit requires the participation from all departments of an organization, from product development to fulfillment.