Berlitz Pocket Guide Scotland (Travel Guide with Dictionary) by Berlitz
Berlitz Pocket Guide Scotland
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Scotland. From top tourist attractions like Culzean Castle, Loch Lomond and St Andrews, to cultural gems, including a picturesque hike in Glen Coe, discovering a treasure trove of outstanding art at the Burrell Collection and experiencing the dramatic rock formations on the Isle of Skye, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Scotland:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Edinburgh; Southern Scotland; Glasgow; Central Scotland; The Highlands; The Inner Hebrides
You may also like: Berlitz Pocket Guide Edinburgh
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.