Berlitz Pocket Guide Prague (Travel Guide with Dictionary) by Berlitz
Berlitz Pocket Guide Prague: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Prague.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Bulgaria
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including St Vitus Cathedral, Wenceslas Square, the Jewish Quarter and the Old Royal Palace, plus suggestions for a Perfect Day in Prague, including a castle tour, formal gardens and where to go for dinner
* Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
* Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.