Berlitz Pocket Guide Florence (Travel Guide) by Berlitz
Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Florence
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Florence, from top attractions like Ponte Vecchio, to hidden gems, including Palazzo Pitti. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
* Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Florence
* Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Duomo and the Uffizi Gallery and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
* Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
* Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
* Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.