Achieve Mathematics SATs Practice Papers Year 6 Steph King
Achieve. Fun and focused SATs revision.
Achieve the Expected Standard in mathematics, with the only fully updated revision series.
Written in the style of the most recent Year 6 National Tests, this essential book is packed with full length tests papers, providing realistic practice to develop and perfect exam technique for the 2019 SATs and covers everything that could be tested while ensuring children have some fun while they learn.
Our unique approach has been helping children and schools perform above national average for over 15 years. This full colour write-in book:
- Builds children's ability to concentrate in a test situation
- Familiarises children with the style and format of the SATs with exposure to all the question types that could be set
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses to help guide revision and improve results
- Saves teacher and parent preparation time with ready-made practice papers
- Draws on expert analysis to ensure our content is just right
For best results use alongside Achieve Mathematics SATs Revision The Expected Standard Year 6 and Achieve Mathematics SATs Question Workbook The Expected Standard Year 6