Fodor's In Focus Aruba Fodor's Travel Guides
Whether you want to relax on excellent beaches, explore perfect azure waters, or live large gambling at Las Vegas-style casinos the local Fodor's travel experts in Aruba are here to help! Fodor's InFocus Aruba guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED BEST OF FEATURES on Aruba's Best Beaches, Aruba's Best Resorts, and Aruba's Best Outdoor Activities
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on Aruba with Kids and tips for mastering the casinos
- COVERS: Oranjestad, Arikok National Park, San Nicolas, Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, the Bon Bini Festival, and much more
- DETAILED MAPS to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Essential Caribbean, Fodor's InFocus Turks & Caicos Islands, Fodor's InFocus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla, and Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.